Adelaide Hills Application
Welcome to the King’s Baptist Grammar School (Adelaide Hills) Application for Enrolment. Thank you for considering King’s as a potential school for your child.
To apply for our Adelaide Hills Campus, please complete the Application for Enrolment form below. If you are interested in our Wynn Vale Campus, please click here.
Before Commencing Your Application
We encourage you to set aside approximately 30 minutes (per child) to work through the online application process. You are welcome to begin your Application - or continue, complete or submit an existing Application - at a time that suits you. If you have already started an Application, or if you have previously contacted or visited King’s, your details may be pre-populated for your convenience. Please note that the Application for Enrolment form may time-out if left open but inactive; please refresh your browser before continuing the Application.
In preparation to submit your Application for Enrolment, please prepare the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- 2 x Written Family Character References:
- If you are connected to a local church, we welcome you to supply a Pastor’s Reference.
- Alternatively, you can supply a reference from an employer, work colleague, or family friend, as examples.
- The reference is just so we have an understanding of you as a family.
- If this Application is for a sibling and you already have children attending King’s the references supplied previously cover your family.
- Recent Kindergarten/School Reports and NAPLAN Results (if currently attending another school or Kindergarten)
- Any relevant medical or health reports, for example psychological, speech, occupational therapy
- Australian Government Visa Summary (if applicable)
- Immunisation Record (for ELC applications only)
The Enrolments Office will be in contact with you after your Application has been processed. If you have any questions about the Application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, there is no Application Fee for our Adelaide Hills Campus - to honour the founding families of King's Adelaide Hills. (Applications submitted after 1 January 2026 will incur an application fee.)