Booklists for 2024
Orders for 2024 resources can be made online at www.campion.com.au. Please place your orders by Friday, 22 December 2023 using the below information.
Please note that the classroom stationery items on the booklists will be delivered straight to your classroom at school and be labelled by your teachers.
How to Order
- Click here to visit the Campion online ordering portal.
- To get started, enter your email address or mobile to receive a verification code (no more passwords). When you receive the six-digit code, enter it on the Campion online ordering portal.
- Select ‘Order Now‘ when you’re ready to place an order. Match your student using either their school email address, or school name. If you don’t have your student’s school email address, you can search for the school by name and then use your student’s name and Resource List Code to bring up their list. The Resource List Code for King's Baptist Grammar School is CJXM.
- Follow the prompts to select the year level for your student.
- Select the resources you need by expanding subjects and adding items.
- Complete your details, check the summary, and submit your payment. Orders will be delivered straight to your classroom at school and be labelled by your teacher.
- And you’re done!
Full payment is required at the time the order is placed. Payments can be made by credit card (Visa or Mastercard only).
Late Orders & Deliveries
If you missed placing your order by the due date, you can still order online by clicking here. Stock availability cannot always be guaranteed for late orders.
Returns & Refunds
Exchanges and refunds will be made on any goods deemed faulty from the manufacturer. Refunds may also be given on textbooks in new condition (including intact shrink-wrapping where applicable) - these must be returned by the end of February or 14 working days after the purchase date (whichever is later).